Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync or remove content using iTunes only shows icloud how can i change to sync witrh device ?

Sync or remove content using iTunes only shows icloud how can i change to sync with device ?

iPod Touch (6th Gen)

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 12:16 PM

If you have Apple Music or iTunes Match then you would normally enabled iCloud Music Library (aka Sync Library) on the device and allow it to see all of your iTunes Music Library content, which can either be streamed or downloaded to the device so it can be used offline. Turn iCloud Music Library off on your device if you want to sync with iTunes.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2019 12:16 PM in response to sandygj

If you have Apple Music or iTunes Match then you would normally enabled iCloud Music Library (aka Sync Library) on the device and allow it to see all of your iTunes Music Library content, which can either be streamed or downloaded to the device so it can be used offline. Turn iCloud Music Library off on your device if you want to sync with iTunes.

tt2

Sync or remove content using iTunes only shows icloud how can i change to sync witrh device ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.