Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since the newest 13.1.2 iOS update I can’t find the way how to organise my photos into my existing albums on my iPhone 8. Even when I tap share function there’s no option to move the pics to a folder.

Since the newest 13.1.2 iOS update I can’t find the way how to organise my photos into my existing albums on my iPhone 8. Even when I tap share function there’s no option to move the pics to a folder. There’s a number of ways to share them with people . But can’t find the way to move my pics to an album. Can anyone help me with this please? Thank you in advance.

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 10:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 6:47 AM

You just need to scroll up the page from where it says 'copy photos', the rest of the options are under it!

Had me stumped for a few days!

2 replies

Since the newest 13.1.2 iOS update I can’t find the way how to organise my photos into my existing albums on my iPhone 8. Even when I tap share function there’s no option to move the pics to a folder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.