Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete a device from Screen Time

Hello, If I use Screen Time on my iMac, iPad or iPhone I can see the shared screen time of these devices. However I see also the data from my past macbook that I dont’t know anymore.

How can I delete it?

It’s already deleted from icloud and in fact I don’t see it under my devices or inside “Find My”.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 2:29 AM

It's possible to mark this thread solved now because the last update macOS 10.15.1, iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 have resolved this issue.

Now I see only the devices I have in my hand and in the iCloud panel.

4 replies

Oct 10, 2019 12:40 PM in response to Franz22

Hi Franz22,

It seems you're having some trouble with Screen Time, and I want to help.

Check out this article that can help you find where you're logged into your Apple ID:

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Do you see the device listed there? Who has this device now? Is it possible this device is part of your iCloud Family?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Oct 17, 2019 3:27 PM in response to CarlAVII

Hi Allen,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I can confirm that I don't see the device listed there. The device is not part of my iCloud Family anymore and it's not mine anymore. Is it possible that iPhone shows it in screen time since it shows my past data of usage of that device? And what if I would like to remove these data?

Delete a device from Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.