Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Account in Catalina

Just upgraded to Catalina.

Had problem logging into iCloud account. With Apple Support's phone assistance I eventually had to wipe MacintoshHD and reinstall Catalina.

I am now re-syncing everything, and all is well.

I signed in to the App Store. It shows my account data correctly; however, it says I have no purchases. That is not correct. I do have purchases.

What I did:

I logged out and logged back in.

I followed an Apple Support article: I closed the App Store app, then deleted "crlcache.db" from /var/db/crls/

None of these work. It still says I have no purchases.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 2:09 PM

Hello Zardon.

I understand from your post that when you signed into the App Store it said you have no past purchases. I am happy to help.

Take a look at the article below and follow the suggestions provided in the article.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. 

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 2:09 PM in response to Zardon

Hello Zardon.

I understand from your post that when you signed into the App Store it said you have no past purchases. I am happy to help.

Take a look at the article below and follow the suggestions provided in the article.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. 

Take care.

App Store Account in Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.