Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 11 pro max 256 gig is stuck and unable to complete update to ios13.1.2 any help

My new iPhone 11 pro max got stuck during upgrade to iOS 13.1.2

what do I do

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 2:23 PM

3 replies

Oct 10, 2019 2:21 PM in response to stevefromnigeria

Hi stevefromnigeria,

I saw your post about your iPhone update issue, and I'll be happy to offer assistance.

What do you see onscreen exactly? For example, an Apple logo, a progress bar, a spinning wheel, or something else?

As a starting point, try to force-restart your iPhone using these steps: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

• "iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo."

If that doesn't resolve the issue, your next best step will be to restore the device using recovery mode. The steps you'll need are covered in the link above, under the "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" section. If you have a backup, you can restore it after to recover your data: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Feel free to reply back if you have any questions about this process! Cheers.

My IPhone 11 pro max 256 gig is stuck and unable to complete update to ios13.1.2 any help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.