Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connectivity on the i11 with Raycon e50 Eardrums?

I am not able to connect my bluetooth with my new iPhone 11. I've updated my software to iOS 13.1.2 and it "sees" the Raycon 50 but doesn't connect AT ALL. I've watch their video, read the instructions and so far my phone doesn't make the connection. Suggestions?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 1:15 AM

12 replies

Oct 11, 2019 11:50 AM in response to HomeGrownMama

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, HomeGrownMama!

I understand you're not able to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone 11. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot this.

Use the steps in the following article: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

Oct 17, 2019 10:45 AM in response to HomeGrownMama

I'm also having problems once I received my iphone 11. No worries I've contacted their customer service and tech team and they are currently working on new earbuds and sending them out to iphone 11 users. I know it can be a little annoying but these are very nice ear buds and its worth the wait. If you want updates also just go on their website and go to their customer service team.

Oct 21, 2019 4:48 PM in response to HomeGrownMama

IT WORKS!!

This is what Raycon just sent me:

This message is an update from Raycon's Support Squad regarding your recent Bluetooth pairing issues with the iPhone 11.

We're happy to let you know the issue has now been solved by the latest iOS software update from Apple! You will no longer need to return your earbuds. By updating to iOS 13.1.3 you'll be able to successfully pair your Raycon devices with your iPhone.

For more instructions on updating your device, see more details here: Fix iPhone 11 Issue for my Raycon Earbuds.

Oct 22, 2019 5:45 AM in response to HomeGrownMama

I have the same problem. I got confirmation from Raycon that the firmware needs to be fixed so the E50s can work with the new iPhone 11s. They informed me that the new updated Raycons will work (but they didnt tell me which model or release date). I originally purchased at the end of September E50s, then E25s early October and both would not connect to my iphone 11, but connect to my laptop and old iphone. I got an email a few days ago saying that the new iOS 13.1.3 update should fix the connectivity problem. Please lmk if it works after you update. Raycon recently released the new e55s, and I think these are the new updated earbuds customer service was telling me about. I am scare to try, this would be my 3rd time buying from website and could possibly be my third time returning.

Bluetooth connectivity on the i11 with Raycon e50 Eardrums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.