Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote 9.2

I'm using keynote 9.2 and tried to open my slides with presenter notes. I can't see any notes during the presenting my slides. When I tried Rehearse Slideshow it worked okay but when I hit the play button it did not work. Even I clicked x to change the display it did not work too. I want to change the display with after-slide including presenter notes.

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 1:03 AM

Here is a checklist when setting up Presenter Display

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display:

Play > Customise Presenter Display

5 - if there is only one display available, presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 1:03 AM in response to keynote9

Here is a checklist when setting up Presenter Display

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display:

Play > Customise Presenter Display

5 - if there is only one display available, presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

Keynote 9.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.