Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

presenter notes

I believe I have setup presenter notes correctly in Keynote. However when I play slide show the presenter notes are not visible anywhere. Please help.

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 8:57 AM

Presenter Display can be shown on one of two displays when Playing a presentation:

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - Play the presentation

5 - if there is only one display available:   presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

7 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display by clicking the menu button, top right of screen:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 8:57 AM in response to xianhill

Presenter Display can be shown on one of two displays when Playing a presentation:

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - Play the presentation

5 - if there is only one display available:   presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

7 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display by clicking the menu button, top right of screen:

presenter notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.