Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to show presenter notes during presentation

I've added Presenters Notes in my presentation, but can't seem to get them to appear when I'm doing the presentation. I've clicked on the customize Presenter display and have all the boxes checked. Any help?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 11:09 AM

go through this checklist on how to set up presenter notes:

• Connect the Mac to a second display which is powered on and displaying the Mac desktop 
  • Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays;   in the Arrangement tab, remove the option for Mirror Displays
  • Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow;   select the option for:   enable presenter display
  • when playing a presentation and Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap the display output by pressing the  X  key on the keyboard

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 11:09 AM in response to MGTrash

go through this checklist on how to set up presenter notes:

• Connect the Mac to a second display which is powered on and displaying the Mac desktop 
  • Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays;   in the Arrangement tab, remove the option for Mirror Displays
  • Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow;   select the option for:   enable presenter display
  • when playing a presentation and Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap the display output by pressing the  X  key on the keyboard

how to show presenter notes during presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.