Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

presenter notes not showing when I play my presentation. Please help

presenter notes not showing when I play my presentation on keynotes

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 2:45 PM

To enable Presenter Notes make these settings:

• Connect the Mac to a second display which is powered on and displaying the Mac desktop 

• Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays;   in the Arrangement tab, remove the option for Mirror Displays

• Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow;   select the option for:   enable presenter display

• to view and edit text in Presenter Notes when creating a presentation and a second display is not available;   View > Show Presenter Notes

• when playing a presentation and Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap the display output by pressing the  X  key on the keyboard

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 2:45 PM in response to javed333

To enable Presenter Notes make these settings:

• Connect the Mac to a second display which is powered on and displaying the Mac desktop 

• Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays;   in the Arrangement tab, remove the option for Mirror Displays

• Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow;   select the option for:   enable presenter display

• to view and edit text in Presenter Notes when creating a presentation and a second display is not available;   View > Show Presenter Notes

• when playing a presentation and Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap the display output by pressing the  X  key on the keyboard

presenter notes not showing when I play my presentation. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.