Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I stop the video window from persisting in my view when I scoll down a page on my iPad with iOS 13 using Safari.

How do I stop a video window from persisting in my view as an overlay when I scoll down a page on my iPad with iOS 13 when using Safari? Any video on a web page will automatically appear as an overlay on the page as I scroll down. The overlay blocks the web page and makes it hard to read. This problem appeared after installing iOS 13 on my iPAD.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 1:09 PM

Hello,

When you return to the Home Screen does the video still play in a PiP window? If so then you can move it around to any corner of iPad's screen. If it does not then this is a feature of the website and you will need to contact the website's support for assistance.

2 replies

how do I stop the video window from persisting in my view when I scoll down a page on my iPad with iOS 13 using Safari.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.