Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is Internet Radio in the new Music application?

I often stream internet radio. I used to use iTunes for this. I do not see an option in the new Music app in Catalina (10.15). Have they removed that option, or am I missing something? TIA

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 8:12 AM

I've made a web page that lists the Internet radio stations from iTunes that are not listed in Music. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for at iTunes | Internet Radio.

tt2

5 replies

Oct 20, 2019 5:51 PM in response to Todd Gaslin

Apple - listen very carefully. This a very big deal for me and shatters my affection and loyalty to Apple. We have all Apple Macs books, iPads, iPhones, Time Capsules and you put the screws to us. "Internet Radio" removal is DEVASTATING for my family who use this feature 24/7. I have invested in 6 Airport Express units for programming from "internet radio" to speakersin different rooms.

You are really going to unnecessarily get a lot of people angry at Apple with this decision.

Where is Internet Radio in the new Music application?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.