Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download any apps

evweytine I try to download a app they keep asking me to verify my payment options which I put my card but they won’t except probably because it only has a few dollars on it . I had subscriptions but I cancelled them all . But like I said I can’t download any apps they keep asking me for my password I put my password in and it sends me to my payment method and I keep doing the same thing over it will not work. Please help I need some new apps it’s been like 3 weeks. Thank you.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 1:19 PM

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Apple ID without a credit card  

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2019 1:19 PM in response to Mariah_21

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Apple ID without a credit card  

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

I can’t download any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.