Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage update

I am so very disappointed that MainStage has not Given this feature back to us in this latest update!!

Please I'm begging you to please please give this feature back to us!??

I have been using MainStage since it came out as part of the Logic Program package and then at some point it became an App on the App Store!  The MainStage 3 version of the program does not allow me to search for a patch/song title in my projects! I can't believe the developers of MainStage removed the search feature where u type the name of a song and it  jumps to the requested song /patch immediately!  I perform with numerous performers with set-lists for shows while others simply call out songs during the final drum roll of the previous song! I perform with about 9 Keyboards/Sound Modules so I need the song title to trigger the patch changes on the kbds!

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 6:03 AM

You can search for & find patches in Mainstage by typing the letter f & then immediately start typing the Patch or Song name you want to find (depending on how you use MainStage) & MainStage will immediately jump to that patch or song!

I got that from the creative media department 🤗

1 reply

Mainstage update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.