Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import mail accounts from Mac to iPad?

I just got an iPad Pro, and it’s not clear how to import all my existing email accounts from my Mac. They all transferred seamlessly to my MacBook Pro when I set it up.

Anyone know how to do the same thing on an iPad?

It didn’t happen automatically when I set up the iPad, so I’m hoping I don’t have to set up and configure each account manually. 😬

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 8:01 PM

Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks very much for the reply. I guess it's just like setting up an iPhone then. What a horrible user experience for someone with multiple email accounts. It's got to be technically possible - especially now with the more "desktop-like" iPadOS. Oh well, I guess it's time to submit a feature request. 😐

Thanks again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2019 8:01 PM in response to QuickPost

Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks very much for the reply. I guess it's just like setting up an iPhone then. What a horrible user experience for someone with multiple email accounts. It's got to be technically possible - especially now with the more "desktop-like" iPadOS. Oh well, I guess it's time to submit a feature request. 😐

Thanks again.

Import mail accounts from Mac to iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.