Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor iPhone 11 camera quality on snapchat

Is anyone experiencing really bright and grainy photos when using the Snapchat camera with the iPhone 11? My 8 plus was so much better.

How can we fix this? Is it apple or Snapchat?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 12:23 PM

Hello Mboado,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with photos while using Snapchat. I'd be happy to provide information that may help.

To start, check to see if photos that are taken with the Camera app are experiencing the same issue.

If the issue seems to only be while using Snapchat, try these steps:

1. Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Check for updates: Go to the App Store on your iOS device, then tap Updates. If an update is available, tap Update.
  3. Delete and reinstall the app: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
  4. Contact the app developer: How to contact an app developer.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2019 12:23 PM in response to Mboado

Hello Mboado,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with photos while using Snapchat. I'd be happy to provide information that may help.

To start, check to see if photos that are taken with the Camera app are experiencing the same issue.

If the issue seems to only be while using Snapchat, try these steps:

1. Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Check for updates: Go to the App Store on your iOS device, then tap Updates. If an update is available, tap Update.
  3. Delete and reinstall the app: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
  4. Contact the app developer: How to contact an app developer.

Take care!

Poor iPhone 11 camera quality on snapchat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.