Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I update Safari 13.0.2 without macOS Catalina?

I saw in the SysPrefs that a new Version of macOS X available is, but I cannot upgrade because of many 32bit Apps that I have.

Also is an update for Safari (13.0.2) available but I'm not sure if this works with my mac OS X 10.14 Mojave

Any experience to share?

Thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 9:57 AM

11 replies

Oct 25, 2019 7:21 AM in response to Eric Root

Hi Eric ,

thank you for your reply and your interest.

I have already tried with safe mode.

I solved the problem after observing that my wife's MB air early 2014 (Mojave 10.4.6) had the same problem too. I connected my MBP to the internet using the hot-spot of my iphone, rather than the home modem and, as if by magic, the problem disappeared. I have tried with the MB Air always through hot-spot, and it has worked also with this.

Now the problem is to understand why .... Maybe a checksum error? (the error message is impossible to verify Safari)

Oct 25, 2019 8:33 AM in response to iDeck

Hi iDeck / ciao iDeck,

sometimes, when the connection not enough stable is, can the verifying process not be completed.

talvolta, quando la connessione non é sufficientemente stabile, la verifica non può essere completata.

Trying another time may helps

Riprovare ... non nuoce

but you have yet solved your problem and that is fine

ma tanto tu hai già risolto il problema e questo é l'importante

Bye

Ciao

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.