Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 camera blurry

during photos with the camera lens at 0.5 ultra wide there is a lot of noise in just blurry photos anyone this too?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 11:28 PM

I had this problem too. Every picture I took on my iPhone 11 Pro turned out blurry so I contacted support and now it’s fixed. I had to completely power down and restart the device like this:

1. Push the volume up button and release quickly.
  2. Push the volume down button and release quickly.
  3. Push the side button (used to lock screen) and you’ll see the slider to power off.
  4. Power down the device.
  5. Restart and you should see the Apple logo.
  6. Open Photos and your pictures should look sharp.

This worked for me and I hope it’ll work for others.

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2020 11:28 PM in response to kalimuh

I had this problem too. Every picture I took on my iPhone 11 Pro turned out blurry so I contacted support and now it’s fixed. I had to completely power down and restart the device like this:

1. Push the volume up button and release quickly.
  2. Push the volume down button and release quickly.
  3. Push the side button (used to lock screen) and you’ll see the slider to power off.
  4. Power down the device.
  5. Restart and you should see the Apple logo.
  6. Open Photos and your pictures should look sharp.

This worked for me and I hope it’ll work for others.

Dec 28, 2019 1:06 PM in response to gerrit66

I bought my phone almost a week ago and I’ve the same issue with my iPhone 11 front cam. The top of the videos or picture just appear to be blurry.

Did you get it fixed and how?

I am very upset, after spending a hefty amount this is what I’m dealing with.

My iPhone 7 was better than that. Please let me know what should i do.

Nov 5, 2019 7:47 PM in response to Patil_i11

I just got my iphone11, I have to agree the pictures are all pixelated (sic) and they all look terrible - even my friends can't believe its coming from an iPhone 11. Sad to say that my iphone6S took better pictures without having to do any config changes. (Even powering off the phone is different from powering it on? Don't make the mistake of powering it off and then expecting it to be turned on the same way as powering off.) What happened to Apple's "naturally intuitive" features?

Mar 1, 2020 6:03 PM in response to gerrit66

When you take a photo open the camera and a mat wherever you want at night you'll see in the left corner a flash and a timer it's a little circle of lines through it, you have to disable that timer for night time or it will come out blurry so you tap on that timer and then at the bottom of the screen where you see 0.5 or one push-up where you see the one just slightly and you'll see the timer where you can turn it from three seconds to off by scrolling left and that's how to disable the blurr! You have to do it for each pic

Oct 16, 2019 11:30 AM in response to gerrit66

Hi there, gerrit66.

I see that the photos you're taking with your iPhone 11 using Ultra Wide mode turn out blurry, and I'm glad to help.

iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera features -- Try taking photos using the Ultra Wide camera with night mode also turned on. This can lessen the "noise" that you're seeing.

Take photos with the camera on iPhone -- When photos are turning out blurry, the steps under "Adjust the camera’s focus and exposure" can help.

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working -- If your photos using the Ultra Wide camera are still turning out blurry, review the information and apply the steps provided in this article.

Take care.

iPhone 11 camera blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.