Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synchronisation Finder and Dropbox

Dropbox appears as a folder in my Fiinder. Yet, when I save a file there, it does not seem to upload to dropbox. I have to open Dropbox through Safari and upload the file manually. Can this be fixed?

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 10:03 AM

Is Dropbox running? See if the Dropbox icon is in your menu bar. If it is not, use Spotlight search to find and start the Dropbox app.

If the icon is in the menu bar, click it , then click the downward pointing > at the far right of the window and click View Sync Issues. If that doesn't help, you can get to the Dropbox Help Center from the same menu.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2019 10:03 AM in response to WannesW

Is Dropbox running? See if the Dropbox icon is in your menu bar. If it is not, use Spotlight search to find and start the Dropbox app.

If the icon is in the menu bar, click it , then click the downward pointing > at the far right of the window and click View Sync Issues. If that doesn't help, you can get to the Dropbox Help Center from the same menu.

Synchronisation Finder and Dropbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.