Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Plus doesn’t ring and vibrate after upgrading to iOS 13.1.2

No matter what settings are manually applied to iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 13.1.2, it doesn’t ring and vibrate! This is so inconvenient as I missed many calls!

Any solutions available? How to fix it?

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 1:44 AM

The ringing issue with iPhone 8 Plus and iOS 13.1.2 has already been solved. I went to Apple Store (at Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong) this morning and asked its technical support to check and fix it for me. The problem was tackled by deleting some blocked call lists via iCloud. My iPhone 8 Plus rings and vibrates now when there is an incoming call. I am very satisfied with Apple Store’s technical solution provided. It's efficient and effective. Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2019 1:44 AM in response to nw_hkg

The ringing issue with iPhone 8 Plus and iOS 13.1.2 has already been solved. I went to Apple Store (at Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong) this morning and asked its technical support to check and fix it for me. The problem was tackled by deleting some blocked call lists via iCloud. My iPhone 8 Plus rings and vibrates now when there is an incoming call. I am very satisfied with Apple Store’s technical solution provided. It's efficient and effective. Thanks.

iPhone 8 Plus doesn’t ring and vibrate after upgrading to iOS 13.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.