Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped calls

Has anyone had tons of dropped calls since the latest update??? I reset my network settings and everything but my phone continues to drop calls. Called the carrier and it’s apparently not on their end.. Is it possible to be iOS 13?

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 9:37 PM

Hello,

1. Check for a carrier settings update
  2. Switch to a different network band. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE and turn off Enable LTE, 4G, or 3G (this option will depend on your carrier and device model).
  3.  restore your iPhone as new. If restoring doesn't fix the issue, contact Apple Support - if contacting Apple Support, you will want to let them know you already spoke to your carrier about this.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2019 9:37 PM in response to Annoyedinfl

Hello,

1. Check for a carrier settings update
  2. Switch to a different network band. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE and turn off Enable LTE, 4G, or 3G (this option will depend on your carrier and device model).
  3.  restore your iPhone as new. If restoring doesn't fix the issue, contact Apple Support - if contacting Apple Support, you will want to let them know you already spoke to your carrier about this.

Dropped calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.