Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11 Dropping Calls

I have an updated iphone with the current software, restarted the VPN, have a new SIM card, restarted the network - carrier disconnect and reconnect the line - and I am still having calls constantly drop.

Has anyone else had this happen with their iphone and what did you do? It is becoming a major problem with work phone calls.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 23, 2022 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:07 PM

BBFM123 Said:

"IPhone 11 Dropping Calls: I have an updated iphone with the current software, restarted the VPN, have a new SIM card, restarted the network - carrier disconnect and reconnect the line - and I am still having calls constantly drop. Has anyone else had this happen with their iphone and what did you do? It is becoming a major problem with work phone calls."

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping Calls:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 11:07 PM in response to BBFM123

BBFM123 Said:

"IPhone 11 Dropping Calls: I have an updated iphone with the current software, restarted the VPN, have a new SIM card, restarted the network - carrier disconnect and reconnect the line - and I am still having calls constantly drop. Has anyone else had this happen with their iphone and what did you do? It is becoming a major problem with work phone calls."

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping Calls:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

IPhone 11 Dropping Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.