Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV keeps asking to accept new terms and conditions, but doesn't give a place to accept.

When I turn on my TV, the Apple TV logo comes up, asking me to agree to new terms and conditions, but there is no "accept" button. It only says "view terms and conditions" or "not now". Clicking on "view terms and conditions" only brings me to my account information. No option to "accept" there either.

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 10:44 AM

11 replies

Jan 7, 2020 5:29 PM in response to JeanneWahine

I just deactivated it on the User screen. I don't use Apple for anything but a cycling app called Zwift and watching some streaming from netflix and amazon. I have 1 ipad and the apple TV, so there is nothing to save on the cloud. Apparently this Terms problem is related to the icloud, and since I wasn't saving anything on their cloud anyway... I didn't care. All I need access to is the App store and the small number of apps I run. All my real work is done in Windows or Linux... not Apple.

Nov 10, 2019 2:38 AM in response to Bean_30

I had to reset my password because I couldn't log into my Apple account on my computer. Of course, when I went to use the Apple TV it then asked me to log in again which I did. I'm still being asked to accept terms and conditions and there is no way to do that. I'm looking for a place to sign out but can't find it. Where is it? But since I had to reset my password because I was no longer logged in due to password change, isn't that the same thing?

Apple TV keeps asking to accept new terms and conditions, but doesn't give a place to accept.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.