Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding return policy's in iMagine Store India

I have a problem in returning the apple product Iphone-11.

I have purchased IPHONE 11 recently and i am not comfortable with the product, below are the two reasons.

1. When i am holding the mobile i feeling pain in the hand muscle due to more weight introduced in iphone 11, because of this i am not able to hold the mobile for long.
  2. Sometimes i am not able to communicate with opposite caller in the call.

I have called the imagine store customer call and mentioned two reasons and they have mentioned call to the apple care by providing the number "0008001009009".

I called to apple care and explained the reason for return and they have told me yes, its possible to return the phone. Again i called back to the imagine customer care and now they are mentioning to visit the store to get the confirmation. 

Below is the reply from Imaginestore:

With reference to your below e-mail, this is to inform you that once the product is been unboxed and there is no option return option.

The reason of writing this thread is i want to know why return policy compared to Apple store and authorized store are different, because of this customers facing issues.

Please help me in this.

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 1:51 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 14, 2019 10:03 AM in response to Nagendrab

We are end users like you, not Apple. I do not believe anyone here can help.

Apple's return policy as published in the US says that the period for unquestioned returns (14 calendar days) only applies to devices purchased directly from Apple.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Note this section:

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.

Regarding return policy's in iMagine Store India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.