Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech mouse pointer freeze after few seconds after update to Catalina

I have Logitech mouse M705 and after update system to Catalina I have problem with using this mouse because

After connecting mouse I can use it for about 5 seconds and after that time I can't use mouse pointer BUT I can for example use scroll or buttons, but can't move mouse...

I am sure that this problem is not related to broken mouse or something, because I have tested this mouse on another mac pro after updating to Catalina and everything is working good.

I have also tested Magic Mouse 2 and everything is working, but I prefer logitech mouse

I have mac book pro from late 2015,

Mouse Logitech M705

Can somebody help with that?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 5:20 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2019 8:44 AM in response to kamil210

Hello  kamil210! 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re having some trouble with your M705 Logitech mouse when using it with your 2015 MacBook Pro. You’ve done a great job testing the mouse with other Macs, and testing a Magic Mouse 2 with your MacBook Pro.

Based on your findings, I’d begin by removing the Logitech mouse from your Bluetooth device list, power cycle the mouse, then pair it again. See if there is any change. If you need the steps for how to remove the device and then add it, this article has that information: Using a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or trackpad with your Mac. There was also a supplemental update to Catalina recently released. Be sure that you've installed it and see if there is any change.

Enjoy your day! 

Logitech mouse pointer freeze after few seconds after update to Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.