Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 network issue after iOS 13 upgrade

After the iOS 13 upgrade my phone refuses to connect to carrier network. Keeps searching indefinitely or throws the attached error. It does not even recognize the removal or reinserting of Sim card (usually it should ask for the device pin) - See this video.

Anyhow i was told that my device is "flagged" and the issue is known, so all i want to know how to find out when will it be resolved and an update pushed and how will i know if its pushed.

Alternatively - Are there any options for us poor guys with the device iPhone7 A1660 to downgrade (signed IPSW maybe).

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 9:26 AM

Hello MrMistry,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that after updating your iPhone 7 software you no longer have a signal. If you have completed all the steps from the follwoing article and the issue persists, you may want to check to see if your iPhone 7 is eligible for the repair program.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 9:26 AM in response to MrMistry

Hello MrMistry,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that after updating your iPhone 7 software you no longer have a signal. If you have completed all the steps from the follwoing article and the issue persists, you may want to check to see if your iPhone 7 is eligible for the repair program.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iPhone 7 network issue after iOS 13 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.