Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to 13.1.2 i have apps that no longer function - wont load or dont respond to swipes/taps (my fitness pal, tempo slow mo, not yet sure what else). is there a fix for this?

After updating to 13.1.2 i have apps that no longer function - wont load or dont respond to swipes/taps (my fitness pal, tempo slow mo, not yet sure what else). is there a fix for this?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 11:42 AM

Hello juliefrombulimba,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand some of your apps are not working as expected since you updated your iPhone. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Take a look at this article for steps to resolve this issue: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 11:42 AM in response to juliefrombulimba

Hello juliefrombulimba,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand some of your apps are not working as expected since you updated your iPhone. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Take a look at this article for steps to resolve this issue: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.