Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pages Permissions

I have been using Pages on my iPad for ages and, suddenly, today, in the middle of creating an urgent document I received a message that the document was deleted ‘elsewhere.’ I tried to create a new document and received a message stating that I do not have permission. I tried opening an old version of the same document and received the same message. Am now over my deadlines. Professionally embarrassing, not to mention serious in that others are waiting for this document.

I suddenly feel that it’s the 1980s when no-one knew who was doing what.

Help!

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 9:48 AM

Hello,

Have you tried restarting iPad?

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Oct 14, 2019 10:27 AM in response to doorngal

Same issue has just occurred. I was working in a document I’d saved to Dropbox and it suddenly quit with the message that the document had been deleted elsewhere. I tried to create a new document and received the same notice about not having permission. Restarted iPad. Recreated page and the same cycle occurred. Now completely out of time. Giving up for now.

IPad Pages Permissions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.