Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

web browser

How do I get rid of anysearchmanager.com

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 1:57 PM

You have adware/malware installed. Use  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After scanning a couple of times, restart the computer and test. If necessary, follow the manual instructions.  Do not download any other programs that are listed in the articles.   Malwarebytes uninstall

Search.anysearch.net uninstall

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2019 1:57 PM in response to No-tekki

You have adware/malware installed. Use  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After scanning a couple of times, restart the computer and test. If necessary, follow the manual instructions.  Do not download any other programs that are listed in the articles.   Malwarebytes uninstall

Search.anysearch.net uninstall

Oct 15, 2019 4:19 PM in response to Eric Root

Hello Eric,

Thank you for responding to my question. I ran Malware bytes. The first scan showed 5 problems, the second time it was all clear. When I logged back into Firefox I got the anysearchmanager.com again. Should I have clicked on the

Search.anysearch.net uninstall message? I was hesitant in case I got into more trouble.

web browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.