Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restrict wifi access to specific app on iPad.

Is it possible to restrict wifi access to specific app on iPad, using common settings?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 8:18 AM

Hi, Gutbuster_,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you'd like to know if there's a way to restrict Wi-Fi on a specific app. I'm happy to provide you with some information.

The currently available parental controls and restrictions can be found in the Apple Support article Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

You can also enable or disable cellular data access of a particular (effectively restricting use to Wi-Fi) using View or change cellular settings on iPhone - Apple Support, then use restrictions to prevent changes to cellular data options.

Best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2019 8:18 AM in response to Gutbuster_

Hi, Gutbuster_,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you'd like to know if there's a way to restrict Wi-Fi on a specific app. I'm happy to provide you with some information.

The currently available parental controls and restrictions can be found in the Apple Support article Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

You can also enable or disable cellular data access of a particular (effectively restricting use to Wi-Fi) using View or change cellular settings on iPhone - Apple Support, then use restrictions to prevent changes to cellular data options.

Best.

Restrict wifi access to specific app on iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.