Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari websites blank after 13.1.2 upgrade?

Certain websites that I use often now appear blank after the iOS 13.1.2 upgrade? I reboot and the site works for a bit but than becomes blank again later in day to be rebooted again! Very frustrating to need to turn on and off multiple times in a day to get to the website?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 2:27 PM

Hello Yi123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that some pages in Safari are loading to a blank page; I'd like to help.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, there is an update available for your iPhone. As of writing this, the current version is iOS 13.1.3. Let's have you update to see if that helps:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2019 2:27 PM in response to Yi123

Hello Yi123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that some pages in Safari are loading to a blank page; I'd like to help.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, there is an update available for your iPhone. As of writing this, the current version is iOS 13.1.3. Let's have you update to see if that helps:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Safari websites blank after 13.1.2 upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.