Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can pair my new iPhone 11 to my car but I’m not able to play my music on my car stereo.

I can pair my new iPhone 11 to my car but I’m not able to play my music on the car stereo

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 3:21 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 21, 2019 3:22 PM in response to Panda789

Hello Panda789,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're able to pair your iPhone 11 to your car stereo, however you're unable to play music. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

I would like to start by ensuring that you've updated your iPhone to iOS 13.1.3:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Here's the different ways you can connect your iPhone to your car stereo to play music:

Play music, podcasts, and audiobooks in your car - Apple Support

Looking at the "Before you start driving" section, could you tell us which option you're using to connect your iPhone to your car stereo? What happens when you try to play music? If you encounter an error, what does it say?

Cheers!

I can pair my new iPhone 11 to my car but I’m not able to play my music on my car stereo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.