Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera in Iphone 11 Pro Max Freezes

Sometimes when Camera APP is opened on IPhone 11 Pro Max, it just freezes. I need to change to different app or change the camera mode in order to use the camera app. Is it a problem with new OS or phone?

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 11:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 6:27 AM

Hello Apple_Tv_Screen_Mirroring,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with your iPhone freezing when the Camera app is open. I'd be happy to provide information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone and test the issue: Restart your iPhone.

Next, be sure to have completed all incremental iOS 13 updates, as they do apply to the function of the Camera: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating.

Finally, if you're still experiencing this issue, please reply with whether or not you've experienced any unresponsiveness from your iPhone while using other apps.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 6:27 AM in response to Apple_Tv_Screen_Mirroring

Hello Apple_Tv_Screen_Mirroring,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with your iPhone freezing when the Camera app is open. I'd be happy to provide information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone and test the issue: Restart your iPhone.

Next, be sure to have completed all incremental iOS 13 updates, as they do apply to the function of the Camera: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating.

Finally, if you're still experiencing this issue, please reply with whether or not you've experienced any unresponsiveness from your iPhone while using other apps.

Take care.

Camera in Iphone 11 Pro Max Freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.