Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am anal when it comes to all of my Apple devices. I'm sick that I lost the foam sleeve that the watch was packaged in. how can I get a replacement?

I am anal when it comes to all of my Apple products; 3 iPhones, iPad, MacBook and my new series 4 44mm watch. I am careful to store all of t he packaging I'm sick that I lost the foam sleeve that the watch was packaged in. how can I get a replacement?

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 2:00 PM

Mike2250 wrote:

I am anal when it comes to all of my Apple products; 3 iPhones, iPad, MacBook and my new series 4 44mm watch. I am careful to store all of t he packaging I'm sick that I lost the foam sleeve that the watch was packaged in. how can I get a replacement?

Find someone else who just bought an Apple Watch who hasn't yet recycled their packaging and ask them for it. Stop by your local Apple Store and see if they have any lying around.

Seriously, this is not something to get "sick" over.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2019 2:00 PM in response to Mike2250

Mike2250 wrote:

Find someone else who just bought an Apple Watch who hasn't yet recycled their packaging and ask them for it. Stop by your local Apple Store and see if they have any lying around.

Seriously, this is not something to get "sick" over.

Oct 17, 2019 6:43 AM in response to Mike2250

Mike2250 wrote:

So sorry I was not aware of the rules. I’ll remove it if you can tell me how. Again sorry.

I didn't tell you anything about rules. The only people who can remove a post are the Hosts, the Apple employees who run this site. They generally only do that if your post violates the Terms of Use. Since yours is still here, I'd say it's fine.

I am anal when it comes to all of my Apple devices. I'm sick that I lost the foam sleeve that the watch was packaged in. how can I get a replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.