Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Express repair question

I’ve just finished a request for an Apple Watch express repair and was wondering when the replacement Watch arrives am I able to take mine to an Apple Store to drop it off or do I have to post it. I’m just curious because I’d like some proof that I’ve sent it back. Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:09 AM

Talk to the Apple store.

When I cracked the face of the my watch I brought it to an Apple store and they accepted the watch after removing the band abd the replacement came by UPS or FedEx.

When I traded in an old watch and brought new watch they sent me a prepaid shipping box and I packaged the old watch up and brought it to a FedEX (in this case) store and got a shipping receipt.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 8:09 AM in response to iNull7

Talk to the Apple store.

When I cracked the face of the my watch I brought it to an Apple store and they accepted the watch after removing the band abd the replacement came by UPS or FedEx.

When I traded in an old watch and brought new watch they sent me a prepaid shipping box and I packaged the old watch up and brought it to a FedEX (in this case) store and got a shipping receipt.

Express repair question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.