Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calls on other devices broken in iOS 13.1.3

I'm running iOS 13.1.3 on my iPhone XS and running Mac OS 10.14.6 on My iMac Pro and Mac OS 10.15 on a late 2012 iMac 27 core i7. Until this last update I could answer my phone on either Mac through "calls on other devices". Now, since the update only the 2012 iMac will answer calls. Yes, All Macs are on the same wifi network and I've restarted and reset pram. Does anyone have any similar issues or thoughts on how I can get my iMac pro back with the program? I can't update to Catalina yet due to bugs with my main CAD software. I'll update soon.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 4:25 PM

Andrew Pollock2,

What you are describing sounds like it could be an issue with notification settings on your Mac. This article has information on using notifications on your Mac which may be helpful:

Use Notifications on your Mac - Apple Support

Cheers.

6 replies

Oct 23, 2019 10:36 AM in response to Andrew Pollock2

Hello Andrew Pollock2,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have an iMac Pro and an iMac that you are using with your iPhone. Both have previously been able to receive calls until the last update and now the iMac Pro does not receive the calls. In a situation like this make sure your iMac Pro settings are set up as described in the article below under the heading, "Set up iPhone Cellular Calls":

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Oct 23, 2019 3:00 PM in response to Andrew Pollock2

Andrew Pollock2,

If the settings are correct and the issue persists, you may want to test it while in safe mode or a new user account to see if the issue persists. This will also tell us if it is a user account issue or systemwide issue. The following articles have the steps you will need to test the issue in both safe mode and in a new user account: 

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac - Apple Support

Regards.

calls on other devices broken in iOS 13.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.