Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a user guide for voice is there a user guide for voice control that contains commands

I’m a long time Dragon user and I see that some of the commands are i'm a long-time dragon user and I see that some of the comments or summer but I was really hoping to find a little user guide for the new voice control

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 12:13 PM

4 replies

Oct 17, 2019 10:28 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

I have seen that. It sucked to have to take screenshots to be able to capture the commands.

it would be great it all the commands could be printed so one could review them.

I am sure there are tricks and tips That would make you more that would make it more productive And easier to use.

Apple minutes effort to maintain a veneer of usability often does not provide the tools necessary to study how to use a particular future.

Hopefully someone will provide a YouTube hopefully someone will provide a YouTube video and maybe a guide I was just a shame that it doesn't come as part of the futurehopefully someone will provide a YouTube video and maybe a guide, it’s just a shame that it doesn’t come as part of the Delivery of a new delivery of a new feature.

Is there a user guide for voice is there a user guide for voice control that contains commands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.