Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro won't wake up after sleep mode since installing Catalina update

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 6:47 AM

4 replies

Oct 29, 2019 8:27 PM in response to Guerpac

I concur - came to the same conclusion after Crashalina destroyed 2 brand new 2019 $4500 Mac Book Pros and paralyzed my 2014 MB Pro for the last week. Time Machine was also rendered useless. Thank God I backed up my most important data in two clouds and manually in yet another hard drive! I was, however, unable to do anything with the brand new machines after the initial update and was forced to return both 2019's to Apple. Before trading my 2014 in on a new MB Pro (from a reputable out-of-state retailer and for $250 < sticker price and no sales tax), I was finally able to wipe its memory clean and successfully re-install Mojave 10.14.5. I would have kept her, but needed the faster i9 and Vega 20 for both current and future work-related graphics presentations. The fact that so many of us have been left adrift for weeks by Apple has been greatly unsettling and absolutely unacceptable. I'm waiting until March before I reassess the situation and even think about putting my family through another round of Crashalina!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.