Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This account has no reachable address pleas sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one

what to do to resolve the issue, unable to login to face time..

getting error message

This account has no reachable address pleas sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 7:07 PM

Hello ssthakare,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're encountering an error indicating "This account has no reachable address" when attempting to sign in to FaceTime on your Mac. I would be happy to help provide steps to take next.

I would like to start by having you sign in to your Apple ID account page as directed, then confirm if you have an email address shown under the Reachable at section. If not, try adding one then see if you can sign in to FaceTime:

About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

1. "Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Click Edit in the Account section.
  3. Under Reachable at, select Add More.
  4. Enter your additional email address and we'll send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?
  5. Enter the verification code and click Verify."

If you're still encountering the error, I would like to have you try the steps under the "If you can't sign in to FaceTime" section in the support article below:

If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac - Apple Support

If you're unable to sign in to FaceTime on your Mac after following those steps, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support:

Apple - Support - Product Selection

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 7:07 PM in response to ssthakare

Hello ssthakare,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're encountering an error indicating "This account has no reachable address" when attempting to sign in to FaceTime on your Mac. I would be happy to help provide steps to take next.

I would like to start by having you sign in to your Apple ID account page as directed, then confirm if you have an email address shown under the Reachable at section. If not, try adding one then see if you can sign in to FaceTime:

About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

1. "Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Click Edit in the Account section.
  3. Under Reachable at, select Add More.
  4. Enter your additional email address and we'll send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?
  5. Enter the verification code and click Verify."

If you're still encountering the error, I would like to have you try the steps under the "If you can't sign in to FaceTime" section in the support article below:

If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac - Apple Support

If you're unable to sign in to FaceTime on your Mac after following those steps, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support:

Apple - Support - Product Selection

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.