Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 Mail Not Deleting

After upgrading to iOS 13, the Mail app still shows unread emails in my inbox despite the emails being deleted and occasionally hundred of deleted emails will flood my inbox for no reason.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 12:35 PM

3 replies

Oct 29, 2019 8:10 AM in response to djacooby

Thanks for confirming those settings and getting back to us, djacooby. It's appreciated. I have more information and steps for you to use.

Get help if you have issues using a POP email account with more than one device -- If the account is a POP email account, review the information and steps in this article. You may want to remove deleted emails from the server sooner.

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If it's not a POP account, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts. Select the account that's having the issue and select "Delete Account" at the bottom of that screen. Then, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Once you're back to the Home screen, re-add the email account, and test the issue.

Get back to me when you're able.

Cheers!

iOS 13 Mail Not Deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.