Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods won't disconnect, and stay on even after closing the case.

Hi, I bought AirPods about 3 months ago, and everything was working perfectly try until yesterday, when they stayed connected to my devices, even when I put them back in the case. They haven't suffered any excessive abuse that I am aware of. I tried resetting them, restarting my phone, and bluetooth, but still, they don't seem to turn off in the case. This has been the trend across all of my devices - both IOS and Android. They still sound fine, and other than that work ok, but the battery gets consistently drained, as they still are fully connected inside of the case when it is close.

I have looked around a lot and I cannot find anyone with a similar issue, so if anyone has any suggestions, that would be much appreciated. I live in Zambia, where there is no apple store, so I am at a loss of what to do.

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 6:21 AM

Hello,

Hmm, the only thing that I might recommend is a full reset:

Reset your AirPods

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

My AirPods won't disconnect, and stay on even after closing the case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.