Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook air 2017 wont turn on

My macbook wont start. The charger is plugged in, charging light is on. The macbook responds to the charger with the battery on red icon and the lightning bolt underneath it. But wont start, and its been plugged in for hours. No icon will show on screen if the charger is not plugged in. So i know at least is is detecting some kind of energy.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 5:52 AM

Hi Alexalpinestar,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, your Mac won't power on. I would be happy to help.

If your Mac doesn't turn on or start up is a helpful article that has some additional steps to troubleshoot your issue.

If you continue to experience this issue after completing the steps in that article, you can reach out to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for additional assistance.

Check out the following link that can help you locate the closest service provider.

Find Locations

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2019 5:52 AM in response to Alexalpinestar

Hi Alexalpinestar,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, your Mac won't power on. I would be happy to help.

If your Mac doesn't turn on or start up is a helpful article that has some additional steps to troubleshoot your issue.

If you continue to experience this issue after completing the steps in that article, you can reach out to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for additional assistance.

Check out the following link that can help you locate the closest service provider.

Find Locations

Cheers!

Macbook air 2017 wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.