Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help. How can I retrieve a IPhone from Munich?

Hello. Recently I went thru Munich airport and I dropped my Iphone in transit.

luckily a friend of mine retrieved it for me but she cannot ship to me back in USA. DHL returned it twice.

any option you can help me with finding out how she can send me my phone?

Thanks.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 8:27 AM

I suggest that you contact DHL directly to find out why they won't ship your phone. It may be possible it could be due to it having a lithium-ion battery, but you will need to ask them.

Remember, you are not talking directly with Apple here. We are just fellow Apple-product users. It may be possible that a German member or one familiar with shipping electronics from Germany may chime in to assist you with this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 8:27 AM in response to Lromana

I suggest that you contact DHL directly to find out why they won't ship your phone. It may be possible it could be due to it having a lithium-ion battery, but you will need to ask them.

Remember, you are not talking directly with Apple here. We are just fellow Apple-product users. It may be possible that a German member or one familiar with shipping electronics from Germany may chime in to assist you with this.

Help. How can I retrieve a IPhone from Munich?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.