Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer use my Microsoft office on Catolina

What do I need to do as my Microsoft Office no longer works on my iMac since installing Catolina

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:57 AM

If you have Office 2011 or earlier, then you need to buy or subscribe to a newer version of Microsoft Office that works with Catalina: Compare Microsoft Products for Mac - Microsoft.com

If you have Office 2016, then you can update it to work with Catalina: Microsoft 2016 for Mac 64 bit upgrade - Microsoft.com

alternatively, you can use replacements Apps such as Apple's own Pages, Numbers and Keynote, or Free suites such as Libre Office or Open Office.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 9:57 AM in response to Ozkamax

If you have Office 2011 or earlier, then you need to buy or subscribe to a newer version of Microsoft Office that works with Catalina: Compare Microsoft Products for Mac - Microsoft.com

If you have Office 2016, then you can update it to work with Catalina: Microsoft 2016 for Mac 64 bit upgrade - Microsoft.com

alternatively, you can use replacements Apps such as Apple's own Pages, Numbers and Keynote, or Free suites such as Libre Office or Open Office.

I can no longer use my Microsoft office on Catolina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.