Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri not working with Apple Music

Hi, I recently bought a new iPhone 11 Max. It’s up to date with Current iOS software.

Siri will no longer work with Apple Music (I have a current subscription). Siri is turned on etc. I get the same message from Siri when I say a command as I used to get when I didn’t have an Apple Music subscription. Checked and I am using correct commands - any ideas out there about what could be stopping Siri search Apple Music?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 1:35 AM

I have the same problem and the same device. When I ask Siri to play music she responds that I don’t have the subscription. It is so frustrating. You buy the newest most expensive iphone and half of the things do not work

1 reply

Siri not working with Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.