Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad updates

Until this last update whenever the App Store alerted me of an update or updates available, it would show me all the apps that were to be updated so that I would choose which ones I wanted updated.

it no longer shows each app being updated. How can I see the suggested updates?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 5:31 AM

iPadOS has updated the Apple App Store - and the App Update page within it.

Now, to view or select updates, you open the App Store App, then touch the “person” icon at top right to open your Account page. From here you can see your App updates - if necessary, touch and pull down to reload the updates page.

iPadOS was a major update and redesign of the user interface. I recommend that you download the iPadOS User Guide for iPadOS within Apple Books. Its free - and documents, in detail, all the features of iPad that you’ll need to know.

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 5:31 AM in response to Bryangirl

iPadOS has updated the Apple App Store - and the App Update page within it.

Now, to view or select updates, you open the App Store App, then touch the “person” icon at top right to open your Account page. From here you can see your App updates - if necessary, touch and pull down to reload the updates page.

iPadOS was a major update and redesign of the user interface. I recommend that you download the iPadOS User Guide for iPadOS within Apple Books. Its free - and documents, in detail, all the features of iPad that you’ll need to know.

I hope this helps.

IPad updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.