Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accessing my icloud mail on my Dell laptop

Hi folks I have the icloud mail blue envelope icon on my iphone. Is there any way to have the icloud mail access on my Dell laptop?

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 12:57 PM

You can use any mail application on the Dell for your iCloud email. The settings are in Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

Note that as described in that link, you will need to have two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID and use an app-specific password rather than your usual password.

You can also use an internet browser on the Dell and log into icloud.com and go to the Mail app there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 12:57 PM in response to Mknze77

You can use any mail application on the Dell for your iCloud email. The settings are in Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

Note that as described in that link, you will need to have two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID and use an app-specific password rather than your usual password.

You can also use an internet browser on the Dell and log into icloud.com and go to the Mail app there.

accessing my icloud mail on my Dell laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.