Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete a album off my iPhone

There no option to delete an album from my iPhone. I thought maybe I could SYNC my phone via iTunes to my PC and after syncing I could delete, nope. I tried to access my phone via iTune like and external drive, but that's not working at all. What next?

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 1:04 PM

Albums created on the iPhone can be deleted from the iPhone directly.

Albums copied to the iPhone by syncing with iTunes on your computer are deleted by doing another sync. But BEFORE clicking on Sync you must deselect the album you want deleted. If you have Sync all photos selected in iTunes you must first deselect that. Then go down the list of albums (folders) and select only those you want synced to the iPhone. Those that are not selected will not be synced. If any of those albums were previously synced to the iPhone they will be deleted when you click on Sync.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 1:04 PM in response to RADunham

Albums created on the iPhone can be deleted from the iPhone directly.

Albums copied to the iPhone by syncing with iTunes on your computer are deleted by doing another sync. But BEFORE clicking on Sync you must deselect the album you want deleted. If you have Sync all photos selected in iTunes you must first deselect that. Then go down the list of albums (folders) and select only those you want synced to the iPhone. Those that are not selected will not be synced. If any of those albums were previously synced to the iPhone they will be deleted when you click on Sync.

I cannot delete a album off my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.