Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney+

Will I be able to get the new Disney+ on my Apple TV? I don’t want to subscribe to Disney+ and then not be able to get the app on my Apple TV. I’m assuming I will be able to get it but I want to be 100% sure I can before I get the subscription. Thanks!

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 4:40 AM

When and where will Disney+ be available? - Disney+ Help Center

Disney+ will launch in the U.S., Canada, and The Netherlands on November 12th, followed by Australia and New Zealand on November 19th. Disney+ is expected to be in all major markets within the first two years.

The Disney+ app is or will be available in the tvOS App Store for those markets.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2019 4:40 AM in response to TropicLee1970

When and where will Disney+ be available? - Disney+ Help Center

Disney+ will launch in the U.S., Canada, and The Netherlands on November 12th, followed by Australia and New Zealand on November 19th. Disney+ is expected to be in all major markets within the first two years.

The Disney+ app is or will be available in the tvOS App Store for those markets.

Nov 20, 2019 4:36 PM in response to nic_fish

MacBook Pro

Disney+ is not viewable inside the Apple TV app.

Disney+ has an app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV. Not for Mac.

Computers (desktops+laptops) can watch Disney+ through a browser (web access).

What devices and platforms are supported by Disney+? - Disney+ Help Center

What are the desktop browser system requirements for Disney+? - Disney+ Help Center

Disney+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.