Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 2G isnt opening or recovering

Hello i have a iPhone 2G that doesnt opening since i bought when i connect to a charger the apple logo is coming but not opening. ANd when i disconnect the charger the screen dims and in screen there will be lines and when i connect to itunes it starts to recover than the iphone is closing and itunes sayin these 'The iPhone cannot be restored (1611). please help me. AND SORRY FOR BAD ENGLİSH :(

iPhone

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 4:43 PM

cet77 wrote:

Oh okay. But its Turkey Version and in turkey there isnt AT&T?

There is no such thing as a Turkey version of the original iPhone. The original iPhone was sold in the USA only, was sold exclusively for the USA AT&T network, and as mentioned was never available in an unlocked version for use on any other network than the USA AT&T network.

And from what you describe, it clearly has a completely worn out battery.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2019 4:43 PM in response to cet77

cet77 wrote:

Oh okay. But its Turkey Version and in turkey there isnt AT&T?

There is no such thing as a Turkey version of the original iPhone. The original iPhone was sold in the USA only, was sold exclusively for the USA AT&T network, and as mentioned was never available in an unlocked version for use on any other network than the USA AT&T network.

And from what you describe, it clearly has a completely worn out battery.

Oct 25, 2019 1:15 PM in response to cet77

See this troubleshooting document: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204770#security

The problem is more than likely being caused by antivirus or firewall software installed on your PC. Disable or uninstall the security software.

I don't know what you intend to do with this thing, but it's not going to be good for much.

You can't get apps for it any more, and most of the world has either completely shut down their 2G networks or are in the process of shutting them down.

It's not really even usable as a phone these days.

iPhone 2G isnt opening or recovering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.